Few Points to note:1. Application can be filled online only from 8th Nov to 15th Dec 2012 at http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemain2013/Welcome.aspx
2. Main Exam will have two Papers of 3hrs each. Paper-1 is for qualification to the listed Engineering Institutes and qualification for the JEE Advanced Exam; Paper-2 is for B-Arch. Students aspiring for B-Arch should only take Paper-2.
3. JEE Main Paper-1 can be taken in "Pen & Paper" mode as well as "Computer Based" mode. The "Pen & Paper" exam is on 7th April '13 and the "Computer Based" exam can be taken on a day of your choice between 8th & 25th April. "Computer Based" exam centre is available ONLY in major cities and "Pen & Paper" exam centre is available only in smaller towns. BANGALORE WILL HAVE ONLY "Computer Based" EXAM. Kindly find the list of Exam centres in Appendix 2 & 3 of Information Bulletin for JEE Main.
4. JEE Main Paper-2 for B-Arch can be taken ONLY in "Pen & Paper" mode on 7th April '13. Hence Students can't write Paper-2 in Bangalore.
5. Neev Students are advised to take the Main Exam in "Computer Based" mode. Kindly choose a later date like 23rd April. DO NOT choose a weekend as your date as it may clash with some other entrance exam ( like VIT ).
6. OCI students should confirm for which institutes they will qualify and which ones will consider SAT score.
7. It is strongly recommended that you go through the Information Bulletin for JEE Main and Frequently Asked Questions for JEE (Advanced) - FAQs before starting to fill the online form.
9. You will be able to download/print the ADMIT CARD JEE (Main) website from 1st March
2. Information Bulletine for JEE (Main) - http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemain2013/Welcome.aspx
3. JEE (Advanced) website - http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/
4. Brochure for JEE (Advanced) - http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/
5. Syllabus for JEE(Main)
6. Syllabus for JEE(Advanced)